1. We disclose potentially personally-identifying and personally-identifying information to our employees, contractors and affiliated organizations that need to know that information in order to process it on our behalf or to provide the service. Some of our employees, contractors and affiliated organizations may be located outside of your home country; by using the service, you consent to the transfer of personal information to Puerto Rico, Canada, and other jurisdictions where we, our employees, contractors and affiliated organizations are located.
2. When you purchase a product, you are automatically subscribed to the email lists managed by BillionaireBrainWave.com You can unsubscribe at any time by clicking the unsubscribe link at the bottom of any our emails, or email support@BillionaireBrainWave and request to have your account deleted.
3. We may provide information concerning your account and your use of the service to 3rd parties, at our sole discretion, if:
4. Like most website operators, we collect non-personally-identifying information that browsers and servers typically make available (such as the browser type, language preference, referring site, and the date and time of each visitor request). Our purpose in collecting non-personally identifying information is to better understand how visitors use the Web Site. From time to time, we may release non-personally-identifying information in the aggregate, e.g., by publishing a report on trends in the usage of the service.
5. Certain users of the service choose to interact with the service in a way that may requires gathering personally-identifying information that can be used to contact you or identify you ("Personal Data"). Those who engage in transactions with the service are asked to provide additional information, including as necessary the personal and financial information required to process those transactions. Visitors can always refuse to supply personally-identifying information, with the caveat that it may prevent them from engaging in certain activities that are part of the service.
6. We may use your Personal Data to contact you with newsletters, marketing or promotional materials and other information that may be of interest to you. You may opt out of receiving any, or all, of these communications from us by following the unsubscribe link provided in any email we send.
7. We also track many of the actions you take on the site in order to improve the service.
8. When you purchase any of our products, we will send you emails from BillionaireBrainWave.com and our other email lists we manage.
Some of the emails we send offer products or services that we think you would be interested in, such as the Law of Attraction, MMO, Spirituality, Prayer Astrology, Numerology and other topics. These offers may be from 3rd parties.
You can easily opt-out of any of these emails by clicking the unsubscribe link at the bottom of each email.
You may unsubscribe from BillionaireBrainWave.com at any time.
10. If the service, or substantially all of its assets, were acquired, or it goes out of business or enters bankruptcy, user information would be one of the assets that is transferred or acquired by a third party. You acknowledge that such transfers may occur, and that any acquirer of the service may continue to use your personal information as set forth in this policy.
12. By transmitting information to the service and the Web Site, you grant us a perpetual, worldwide, royalty-free, irrevocable, non-exclusive right and license (with rights to sublicense) to use, reproduce, modify, adapt, publish, translate, edit and distribute the information (in whole or in part) worldwide and/or to incorporate it in other works in any form, media or technology now known or hereafter developed for the full term of any copyright that may exist in such submission.
13. BillionaireBrainWave is based in Puerto Rico, and your data may be processed in Puerto Rico and other countries or jurisdictions.
14.We store personal information on secure servers that are managed by us and our service providers, and backups of all website data (including your personal information) are stored in 3rd party services.
15. We maintain reasonable safeguards to help maintain the data we collect.
16. For instructions on how you can access the Personal Data you have provided us or how to change such information, please send an email to [email protected]
For Entertainment Purposes Only
17. We believe the Billionaire Brain Wave and brain entrainment is a wonderful way to improve your situation in life, financially, emotionally, mentally and otherwise. But brain entrainment is not an exact science and we recommend that you do not treat it as such. The products are provided for entertainment purposes only. Please use your best judgment and common sense. The information provided by the service should not be used in place of any recommendations by legal, medical, or financial professionals or other professional counselors.
18. Names of people mentioned in our marketing material have been changed to protect the privacy of those involved. We use pen names for this purpose, for example. Some aspects of the marketing have been dramatized for entertainment effect.
19. We offer a generous refund policy. You may get a refund on any purchase requested within 30 days of your initial purchase. Due to company policy, we cannot honor refund requests made after 30 days of your purchase. If you have an active subscription with us, you may cancel it at anytime by visiting YourSpiritualSupport.com or by emailing us at [email protected]
20. We reserve the right to refuse the service to any person for any reason.
21. The service should only be used by individuals over the age of 18. Residents of any jurisdiction that may prohibit the service should not access it. It is your responsibility to make sure you are eligible to use the service.
22. We sometimes provide referrals to and links to other World Wide Web sites in emails and on the Web Site. These links should not be considered an endorsement, approval or agreement with any information or resources offered at sites you can access through our site. We am not responsible for the content or practices of third party sites.
23. You should assume that we may have an affiliate relationship and/or another material connection to the providers of goods and services mentioned on this site and we may be compensated when you purchase from a provider. You should always perform due diligence before buying goods or services from anyone on the Internet or offline.
24. These Terms and the relationship between us shall be governed by the laws of Puerto Rico without regard to any conflicts of laws principles.
25. Information provided through the service, on the Web Site, and in all the materials we send you is for entertainment purposes only. Information from the service is not intended to be a substitute for professional advice. It must not be used as professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. It must not be used as professional financial or investment advice or guidance. It must not be used as professional legal advice. Never delay or disregard seeking professional advice because of something you have read on the Web Site or the service.
Any and all decisions you make based upon information provided by us or the service shall be your sole and exclusive responsibility.
26. The testimonials, case studies and examples found on the Web Site or in emails are exceptional results and may not reflect the experience of a typical customer. They are not intended to represent or guarantee that everyone will achieve the same or similar results. Always perform your own due diligence when making a decision, and do not take these results at face value. We are not responsible for any omission or errors in the case studies, testimonials, examples or typical results information supplied to us by customers, manufacturers or reputable third parties. To protect the identity of the customers supplying information, the names stated may be pen names, locations may be changed, and any photos or videos may be re-enactments by actors, voice actors, or other sources.
27. Use of the service is at your own risk.
THE SERVICE IS PROVIDED "AS IS" AND ANY EXPRESS OR IMPLIED WARRANTIES, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE ARE DISCLAIMED. IN NO EVENT SHALL WE BE LIABLE FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, EXEMPLARY, OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES (INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, PROCUREMENT OF SUBSTITUTE GOODS OR SERVICES; LOSS OF USE, DATA, OR PROFITS; OR BUSINESS INTERRUPTION) HOWEVER CAUSED AND ON ANY THEORY OF LIABILITY, WHETHER IN CONTRACT, STRICT LIABILITY, OR TORT (INCLUDING NEGLIGENCE OR OTHERWISE) ARISING IN ANY WAY OUT OF THE USE OF THIS SERVICE, EVEN IF ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGE.
28. If any provision of these Terms of Service is deemed void, unlawful, or unenforceable for any reason, then that provision shall be severed from the rest of the terms and conditions and shall not affect the validity and enforceability of any of the remaining provisions.
29. We may update the Terms of Service at any time, but you will not be bound by any updates until 30 days after the changes are posted. Please check back regularly. Your continued use of the service following changes to the terms of service constitutes your acceptance of the amendments.
If you have any questions, comments, or concerns, contact us at [email protected]
Last updated 29 December 2023